Yes, there are a number of ways you can provide your accountant with your Cashbook data. You can either:-
- Email your data file to your accountant *
- Give your accountant a physical backup of your data file on a USB drive *
- Share your file with your accountant using a service like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive, etc. *
- Email or print PDF reports for your accountant
- Supply your accountant with spreadsheet data
* For the first three methods (above), your accountant needs to have Cashbook Complete installed in order to view/open your data file.