Is Your Accounting Software Too Complicated to Use?
For most small business owners, bookkeeping is a chore.
Does it sound like mumbo-jumbo when you hear terms like “double entry accounting”, “general ledger”, “accounts receivable”, and so on?
Most accounting packages are just too complicated, and unforgiving of errors for the typical small business owner!
Try Our Keep–It–Simple Accounting Software
With Cashbook Complete, your accounting is simpler and faster and it’s easy to get up and running, even for non-accountants.
Cashbook Complete is feature-rich, but still uses simple terminology. You can import your bank statements from the internet and do your reporting in a snap.
Can I just say... I have over the last few days done trials with Quickbooks, and a number of other programs, to the point of pulling my hair out, and then I was blessed when I came across your software! So easy to use, unreal, great reports, everything I need... and you know what the worst bit is, I have a Diploma in Accounting! Two thumbs up to you!
The Importance of Simple Accounting Systems
I’ve been doing accounts for small businesses for many years now, and often the most time consuming and costly part of doing someones accounts is having to fix all their mistakes. This comes mainly from them not understanding how to use a double entry accounting package which is just too complicated for them.
Most small businesses don’t need an elaborate system. They just need something simple that they understand. That’s why I recommend them using something that is cashbook based because it has simple Ins and Outs. People just “get it”, and it saves a lot of heart-ache at the end of the year.
Small Business Accountant
As treasurer to two national incorporated societies, one of which is GST registered, I chose Cashbook as the simplest, best documented, and best "value for money" financial reporting product that meets our needs. I have never regretted that decision and recommend you to people searching for a similar solution.
Cashbook Complete Features
What You’re Not Being Told About Online Accounting
- Much More Expensive: Cloud software typically works on a pay-per-month or pay-per-year basis. ‘That means a very high cost of ownership for something you never actually own’.
- Web-Based Accounts Can be Hacked: Your data is vulnerable to hackers and online threats. In 2014, JPMorgan Chase (a major U.S. bank) had 76 million accounts compromised (of which 7 million were small business accounts). In 2015, Xero asked their users to change their passwords because accounts had been compromised with a phishing scam. ‘Every business owner must be aware of the risks’.
- Much Slower to Navigate: For a computer program like Cashbook Complete the screens come up instantly. With web-based applications however, you need to wait for every page to load, even with a high speed connection. If every click takes 5 seconds, then after several hundred clicks ‘you waste about an hour every month’, just waiting. If you are a more intensive accounting person, you could be waiting two or three hours a month. What a waste!
- “Do-It-Yourself” Tech Support: Cloud-based services seldom provide adequate support for their customers. Many cloud-based companies are not available by email or phone and expect their consumers to use online communities or forums for support.
- Government Departments Can Snoop: We have in the past been asked by the IRD to provide customer’s cashbook accounts. Fortunately we have legitimately been able to say “Sorry, but we don’t have it!”. Online accounting software companies however will need to comply with the request.
What People Are Saying
Your Double Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re confident that you’ll find Cashbook Complete to be the best choice for your business or organisation, and that’s why we offer you the following guarantee.
- Your FREE 90 Day Trial
Use Cashbook Complete for 90 days and be confident that you’re making the right decision for your business or organisation. We’ll even provide you with FREE tech support both before and after purchasing!
- Your 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days of your purchase, we’ll simply refund your money! Try getting that from any other accounting software companies!
See terms and conditions.