We offer a fully functional trial version of our software for you to carry out a complete evaluation of our software prior to purchase. Help and support for our software is also available on our website. Please use our trial version and the information on our website to ensure that the software meets your needs before you purchase.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund you provided that you meet the requirements of the Double Satisfaction Guarantee Terms & Conditions (below).
If you order a CD or Instruction Manual from us which is defective, we will either give you a replacement one, or a refund, when the defective item is returned to us.
By using the software, you agree to adhere to our License Agreement.
For assistance with your order (billing and download) please contact us.
Double Satisfaction Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Cashbook Complete is backed by a Double Satisfaction Guarantee which is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The Double Satisfaction Guarantee is only applicable to users with Version 6.30a or later.
- To request a refund, you must contact support within 30 days of your purchase and let us know the Organisation Name or Email Address or Invoice Number.
- Once your refund request is accepted, you will have 14 days to retrieve data or reports, after which time, the registration status of your Cashbook file will be terminated, making data retrieval impossible.
- Upon termination of your registration status, your purchase fee will be reimbursed to the credit card, PayPal account or bank account that the payment was made from. Payments cannot be refunded to different accounts. If your registration was purchased from an authorised dealer, we will refund the dealer directly.
- The refund and resulting termination of registration applies only to the Cashbook data file that was purchased. If you are requesting a refund for multiple purchases, each will need to be handled separately.
- A refund is only given once for any Cashbook data file. In other words, if a file is registered then refunded, then purchased again, the second purchase is not refundable.
- Refunds cannot be given for monthly subscription payments. If you've purchased by subscription, you can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your PayPal account. However, due to restrictions with PayPal, previous subscription payments cannot be refunded.